WHAT IS A TEAM?
A team is agroup of people who are mutually dependent on one another to achieve a common goal.
WHAT IS TEAM BUILDING?
- Team building is an important factor in any organization; its focus is to specialize in bringing out the best in a team to ensure self-development, positive communication, leadership skills and the ability to work closely together as a team to solve problems.
- Team building can also refer to the process of selecting or creating from scratch.
WHY IS TEAM BUILDING IMPORTANT?
- Job satisfaction is an important part of a person’s employment
- Feeling worthwhile, worthy, part of a team & having a sense of achievement within the working environment are essential elements to happiness.
- These feeling can motivate a workforce & ensure they are at their most productive, & in turn, this attitude will motivate their colleagues.
- Working on the premise that happy staffs are productive staff, companies often find that teambuilding events positively affect the productivity of individuals, teams & the company as a whole.
- Team building also benefits the team as a whole. When people who rarely work together are forced to communicate, they can discover that they enjoy the interaction & continue to network & bond with different people back at the office
- Those who previously may not have been getting along will have to forget their differences in order to overcome an obstacle & their dislike is be diminished as the work together for a common goal.
10 REASONS FOR TEAM BUILDING:
- Improving communication
- Making the workplace more enjoyable
- Motivating a team
- Getting to know each other
- Getting everyone “onto the same page”, including goal setting
- Teaching the team self-regulation strategies
- Helping participants to learn more about themselves (strengths & weaknesses)
- Identifying and utilizing the strengths of team members
- Improving team productivity
- Practicing effective collaboration with team members.
Asia Exotic Tours will work with you to meet the needs of your team. We help your team members to develop a productive and effective team spirit. We offer you team building events that will help your team build cooperation, work together towards common goals and incorporate tools and strategies that can continue to be used when they are back at work. All team building activities and events are created in consultation with our clients to reflect their goals and objectives, and desired outcome.
Our facilitator team will guide you through each team building event, keep your team on track and assist where necessary to ensure your participants get the most out of every team building event and activity.
Our services include:
- Outdoor and Indoor Team Building
- Staff Retreat/ Annual Conference
- Amazing Race