Upon arrival in Siem Reap International Airport, you will welcome by our driver and then transfer you to hotel for check in.
|Tours Destination||Siem Reap|
|Nature of Tours||Flavours of Cambodia|
Price of Tours
- All land sightseeing and transportation
- Accommodation in sharing room
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees
- Boat trip in Tonle Sap Lake
- Pure drinking water during sightseeing
- Service not mentioned in program
- All Meals / Compulsory meals
- International flight ticket to Cambodia
- Visa for Cambodia currently USD30 per person
- Single room (quote separated)
- Expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness)
Photo of Tours
Itinerary Day by Day
Upon arrival in Siem Reap International Airport, you will welcome by our driver and then transfer you to hotel for check in. Overnight in Siem Reap
Breakfast at hotel We start outgoing sights by journey out to the Mother of all temples, Angkor Wat. Believed to be the world’s largest religious building, this temple is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers. Built in the 12th century by King Suryavarman II, this is most famous temple at Angkor. Then we continue to Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history. In the afternoon, we visit the sites of Angkor Thom, including Victory Gate, the Bayon, Baphuon, Phimean Akas, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King. Then Enjoy sunset over Angkor Wat from Bakheng hill.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Breakfast at hotel. We travel out to the mighty Tonle Sap Lake to visit the floating village of Chong Kneas. There are floating schools, floating shops, floating petrol stations, even floating karaoke bars. Many of the houses are floating fish farms with large pens of fish underneath. On the way back to Siem Reap, we call in at Les Artisans d’Angkor, a workshop to redevelop traditional Cambodian artisan skills. In the afternoon, free for shopping. We transfer you to Siem Reap International Airport for catching departure flight out to Manila.
END OF SERVICES END OF SERVICES!!!