HA NOI - HA Long Golf Tour
|Tour Code||01/00 GIT/B2B, 16|
|Tours Destination||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|Nature of Tours||Flavours of Vietnam|
Price of Tours
- 3 nights at the hotel with daily buffet breakfast
- Private transfer as the itinerary: Airport transfer, golf transfer
- 03 rounds of golf – 18 holes: Green fee, caddy fee, sharing golf cart.
- PrivateCruise in Ha Long, entrance fee & lunch
- Complimentary mineral water on car.
- All taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses: meals, entrance fee
- Tour guide
- Transfer for dinner
- Coffee, meal
- Tip recommendation: Tip is compulsory in South East Area and at least :
- Driver: 50.000 VND / pax/ day
- Caddy: 300.000 VND/ round / pax
* All meals are on guest’s account( except 2 lunches at Twin dove course and Vietnam golf country and club)
* You should change to some VND for easy spending in Vietnam
* During check in at golf course please mentioned that your golf booking is under guests’ name.
*Please do not leave your golf clubs on the vehicle after golfing day. Carry it to the lobby or to your own room as we arenot responsible for any damage or losses of the clubs
Photo of Tours
Itinerary Day by Day
Pick up upon arrival to Noi Bai International Airport and transfer to hotel after the game. At leisure in the evening. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Breakfast at hotel and then we will drive you to King’s Island Golf Resort, 50 km away from Hanoi city (1 hour). Enjoy a morning round of golf at Lake Course. Driving back to hotel. Free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Breakfast at hotel and we will drive to to Chi Linh town, 60 km away from Hanoi City, 1 hour and 20 minutes by drive. Tee off at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club, considered one of the most challenging course in Northern Vietnam. Continuing drive to Halong City (1 hour). Check-in hotel and rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel in Halong City.
Breakfast at hotel and then you will be heading out of the town we embark on a boat for an exploration of the legendary Halong Bay. This exciting cruise will provide us a fantastic view of the picturesque scenery blending with the sky and some 3,000 limestone islands rising amazingly from the clear and emerald water. The limestone karsts formations are littered with beaches, grottoes and beautiful caves. Along the way we will anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and an enjoyable visit to one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs. Driving back to Hanoi. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
After breakfast at hotel and transfer to Tam Dao golf club for 1 round before go to the airport to catch your flight to next destinations. End of service.
END OF SERVICES END OF SERVICES!!!